Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Dreaming of Noses

Last night Will started crying around 10:00, which is very unusual. So, after a few minutes, I went in to check on him. He is teething, and we were worried that was what woke him up. When I went in to get him, he was standing in his crib crying. However, as soon as he saw me, he quit crying, looked at me and said "Nose," pointing to indicate that he needed to touch mine. Apparently that was all it took, because after that encounter, he snuggled on my chest and went back to sleep peacefully.

This morning Zach went in to get Will when he woke up. The first thing Will says to Zach is "Nose". I guess the child has been dreaming of noses.

No comments: