- A Will-sized green chair from Pottery Barn--he loves getting in and out of it
- Lots of books and some new puzzles
- Several new trucks, including a fire truck
- A trike with a handle so mom and dad (and anyone else he can convince) can push it since he doesn't know how to peddle
- A wagon (although, he doesn't know that he received this yet--Carol and Bill gave it to him and we didn't unpack it so that it will be easy for them to bring down in their car)
- Two tool benches--a huge hit
- Quite a few stuffed animals
- A CD player that plays special-sized, kid-themed CDs that were included with it
- A ball popper! He loves this toy and it keeps him entertained for a while, but it is just a wee bit annoying (understatement of the year), so we still haven't brought it in our house.
Obviously, he's one lucky kid. And we're one lucky family.