- She has long, skinny chicken legs and long, skinny fingers and toes.
- She likes to sleep on her side and has already figured out how to roll to accomplish this. (These first two bullets could also be titled, "Ways She is Like Her Mama".)
- She is a little chowhound and will eat anything put in front of her in any form. (Hmm...also strangely similar to her mama.) I guess she is trying to keep up and compete with her big brother.
- If she has to sneeze, she usually sneezes twice in a row. (This trait comes from her daddy.)
- She has already perfected a little smirk that we see on occasion.
- She gets the hiccoughs a lot. She also makes lots of little cute squeaking noises. Although, one of them kind of scares me because it sounds like she is gasping for breath.
- She is curious, and when she is awake (pretty rare), she likes to try to move her head to look around at everything nearby.
- She has a wonderful, sweet big brother.
- She has got both of her parents wrapped around her little finger.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Julia turned two weeks old yesterday! So far, so good. I'm already learning little things about her and her personality. Here's what I know so far about this precious little girl: