Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

So Pitiful

As I was putting Will to bed tonight, I told him that we were going to friend's third birthday party tomorrow.
"Mama, when am I going to be four?"
"On August 30th, Will. That's not too far."
"It's taking TOO LONG to get here." (sniff, sniff)
"What's wrong with being three?"
"Being three is too little. I don't want to be three anymore. I want to be four. When am I going to be four?? I really want to be four, Mama."

My only guess is that, since most of his friends in his class are already four, he's getting teased for still being three. I hadn't realized this was an issue (and who knows--it may never come up again). Poor thing. I guess this speaks to why it's best to not be the youngest in the class.

No comments: