Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Singing Again

Last August, I posted a video of Will showing off his singing skills. Well, he's improved since then! (And, I can't believe how much he's grown up!) This weekend, Carol brought a little Flip video camera to try out, and Will made the perfect subject. So, if you want to see his new repertoire, more singing can be found here. (Due to my limited technical skills, this is the best I can do to get this on the blog...can't figure out how to embed it. So, you have to really want it and actually click on the link.)

I don't think there's a sweeter sound ANYWHERE than that little voice.

No comments: