Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday Will-isms

I am starting a new feature on the blog! Each Wednesday, I will post some of the funny or bizarre things that Will has come up with that week. Here are today's:

On being sick:
"Mommy, my stomach made a mistake and frew up."

***********************************
When Will is in bed, he often wants us to pull his PJ pants down over his legs because they get bunched up (it's one of the many excuses he has for waking up in the night). Luckily, he asks in such a cute way: "Mommy, pull my leg sleeps down."

***********************************
Will's two-year-old class is going to participate in the school's Spring Program soon. I was telling Will about this and explaining how he would stand on a stage and sing with his class. His first question: "Will I be wearing my socks?"
Well, of course that's what you ask when told you're going to be in a performance! Gotta get your priorities straight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Wednesday Will-isms! I was so behind on my Will-full because of work travel I am catching up on a Sunday!