Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cute Things

I've been meaning to mention two cute things that Will has been doing lately. The first is his asking to "hold hands?". While this is quite adorable, it's also quite manipulative. "Hold hands" really just means "take my hand and I'll show you where I want to go and what I want to do and it's probably something that you don't want me to do right now." But still, I love holding that grubby little paw in mine.

The second just melts my heart, and thus he ALWAYS gets what he requests. Will will look up at me, hold up his arms, and say "hold you". This comes from the fact that I often ask, "Do you want me to hold you?" So, he hasn't quite mastered the pronouns, but there's still no way I can resist this (and he knows it).

I needed to post about these sweet things this week because it's been a tough week, and Will hasn't exactly been on his best behavior. I think he's mad we left him this weekend (although, from the way he's been talking, he clearly had a blast at Hulie and Bubs' house). He's also seemed confused about why Mama came back, but Daddy didn't. Luckily, Daddy will be back later today, and I am very hopeful that Will's mood and behavior will improve. (He also hasn't been feeling 100%, so I'm sure that hasn't helped over the past few days.) He hasn't really been bad...just ornery.

No comments: