Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Easter!

I know that I'm almost a month late posting about Easter, but my dad took some beautiful pictures of the children that I wanted to share here. We had a wonderful day...it was Julia's first Easter! It was also the first time that Will understood the Easter bunny and hunting for eggs. We didn't dye eggs this year, but just hid plastic ones with a little bit of money or candy in them. Will loved shaking and opening each one to discover what was inside! I think he really grasped the true meaning of the holiday.

After church, we spent the day at my parents' house and had a wonderful time hanging out as a family. The children looked adorable, if I do say so myself. The funny thing is, they didn't even go to church (Mel and Bob kept them while we went), but I still put them in their Easter outfits! Hey...I worked hard on them. Anyway, enjoy the photos:






No comments: