Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Overheard

This weekend, Will's friend, Charlie, came over to play for a little while. I was in the kitchen, but I could hear them playing in the other room, and I could hear Will trying to tell Charlie how to do everything. So, I called to Will and told him not to be so bossy. He basically ignored me, and they kept playing, with Will still directing the play. Here's what I overheard:

Charlie: Your mama said not to be so bossy.
Will: I'm not being bossy!
Charlie: Yes you are.
Will: What does bossy mean?
Charlie: I don't know.
Will: I don't know either.
Charlie: OK!

And then they continue playing without a care in the world. I guess Mama needs to mind her own business. Clearly they've got this all taken care of.

No comments: