Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Eight Years

Happy Anniversary to me and Zach today! When we were awakened at 5:30 this morning by cries of "MaaaaMA! Dada! Dada!" from Julia's crib, I turned to Zach and asked, "Eight years ago, is this what you thought you were getting into?" He laughed, but now that I think about it, he didn't answer the question.

I kid, of course. We are so blessed to have the life we have and the kids we have. I love those baby picture frames that have a place for a picture of your baby, then the quote, "All because two people fell in love." It's so true...everything we have, these beautiful kids, the life we lead today is all because we fell in love over a decade ago. I can't believe it's been that long. I can't believe how far we've come. I can't wait to see what's coming next.

(Here's where I would put a picture of me and Zach if I actually had a recent one of the two of us.)

No comments: