Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Close Call

Will loves my keys and always wants to hold them and play with them. Of course, when we're driving, I have to tell him that Mama has to keep them to drive the car, but I try to let him hold them as we walk into school each day. So, the other morning when I was dropping Will off , I (without thinking) handed him my keys as I got out of the car. There I was, walking around the car, with Will inside the car, holding the keys, strapped into his carseat, when I hear the worst sound ever: the sound of him pressing the lock button on the keyless entry and locking himself (and the keys!) inside. I panicked. In just a split second, I panicked and started thinking of the ridiculous task of trying to show him how to press the unlock button.

Luckily, it was only a split second. Since Will was just pressing the buttons randomly, he unlocked the car as quickly as he had locked it. I rushed to the handle and opened the door before he had time to do any more damage. Lesson learned.

No comments: