- More runners during the Mercedes Marathon that came by our house
- More squirrels on our back deck during breakfast
- More cars on the road (clearly he doesn't know what he's wishing for)
- More trucks. Just in general.
- More "get you" (aka me tickling Will) WHILE I AM DRIVING
- More airplanes
- More blueberries, when he's just eaten the last one in our house
I suppose I should be flattered and should take advantage of this time where he thinks I can do anything, including providing the world to him. I know it won't last long.