Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Gross

Apparently Will likes sour cream. The other night, we picked up Moe's, and he had a cheese quesadilla. He's very into feeding himself, so I broke it into pieces and gave him the quesadilla, some chips, and the side of sour cream that came with it. He dipped every piece into the sour cream and ate the whole thing. At one point, I looked over, and he had dipped his entire hand in the sour cream and was holding it up proudly, like a torch. I cleaned him off and let him keep the sour cream on the tray while I gave him his applesauce and a spoon. (Mistake.) Again, since he likes to feed himself, I walked away while he dug into the applesauce. When I turned around, I see that he has abandoned the applesauce and is eating the sour cream. With a spoon. At this point, I wised up and took it away from him. Gross!

No comments: