Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Conversations with Will

On the way to school:
"Mama, you like coffee?"
"No Will, Mama doesn't like to drink coffee."
"Mama, you like hot choooocolaaaate?"
"Yes, I like hot chocolate. Do you?"
"YES! Mama, you like hot chocolate from Starbucks?"

You can see where this was going. Such the negotiator. And no, we did not stop at Starbucks, despite his convincing attempt.
********************

About the circus:
"Will, did any of your friends go to the circus?"
"Yes, Abby go to circus. She saw elephants and the octopus."
"She saw an octopus at the circus?"
"Yes."
"Really? What did it look like?"
(At this point, he looks at me like like I am the dumbest person on the planet.)
"Um, an OCTOPUS."
********************

About anything at all: (Although, this is less of a conversation and more of a musing by Will.)
"If you step in dog poop, you will get dirty. I an engineer and I ride on the choo-choo train. I go on a meeting and a trip. Miles go on a trip on the airplane and he go to the meeting. And, remember the snow monster, Mama? Remember? The snow monster live by Knox. And, it not Halloween now, Mama? Mama? MAMA! Talk to me! Don't say 'um hmm' or 'yeah'. Mama, talk to me!"
The stream of consciousness pretty much continues ad infinitum.

No comments: