Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Sick

As we like to say in my family, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. Granted, no one has been majorly sick, for which I am thankful, but it seems that we all have had just enough to make us feel crappy. I think Julia's had a cold since Christmas (and I've taken her to the doctor twice and it's STILL JUST A VIRUS), and Will has a cough that he just can't kick. I've been in-the-bed sick the past two weekends: once with a sore throat/cough type thing, and then recently with the stomach bug. Luckily, no one else got the stomach bug...at least not yet.

So, we're just a barrel of laughs around the Mather household. Not sick enough to stay home from school/work or to go to the doctor, but just sick enough to be pitiful and not sleep so well. Hopefully this too shall pass with the coming of spring...hopefully sooner rather than later.

No comments: